Friday, September 18, 2009

Me and Dr. Zhivago

What a great movie.  Great scenes and great music.  And to top it off it has Obi-Wan Kenobi in it!  Never was able to sit and watch the whole thing from start to finish on TV so I bought a copy for 99 cents one day at the 99 cent store.  It's my movie of choice on those nights that I am wide awake and prowling around the house with insomnia.  What a survivor this guy was-being tossed back and forth between the Czar's army and the Communists when all he wanted to do was write some poetry and practice medicine.  And then one day, pow... poof, he sees the girl that he's always longed for and he keels over with a heart attack before he can get to her.  One day I'll get around to reading the book before I have a heart attack, hopefully.  Life is mostly random I guess. With a few dashes of non-randomness thrown in to confuse us.


No comments:

Post a Comment