Tuesday, April 28, 2020

The East Texas Down Home Mostly Dessert Cooking Companion

So this was another personal project I've been trying to get around to for about 3 years-kind of a family cookbook type of thing. My goal was just to print up about 10 copies and get them bound to hand out to family members, but I figured I'd post it here for anyone who wants to take a look.  Some of my poetry directly relates to many of the photos in this book. Feel free to download, read, print out even try some of the recipes.   To view properly in Adobe, go to the "View" menu, select "Page Display" and then select "Two Page Scrolling". Sorry I had to split it into 8 parts. Couldn't find a free hosting service that would let me have such a large file hosted. I'll leave this here for a few days and then move it to it's own tab in the menu above. 







No comments:

Post a Comment