Friday, September 25, 2009

The Walrus Was Paul



So The Beatles just re-released their whole catalog of re-mastered albums, plus rock band, guitar hero version of Beatles, etc, etc and so on and so on and scooby dooby doo.  I don't know, is it worth all that money to go out and buy CD's that I already have?  I mean in my 25 year walk with Them, I've already migrated from inherited LP's to cassette tape(remember those) to CD's.  Is this new version going to sound that much better?  Maybe I should just go download them illegally.  I don't think Ringo and Paul would see the hit in their bank accounts.  Maybe Paul really needs the money after the divorce from Heather Mills.  Money money money greed greed greed.  And the rats keep running to the piper leading us on the Magical Mystery Tour.  Does this have anything to do with the poems I wrote Wednesday night.  Absolutely not. Just thought I'd mention it.  No charge.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment